No one is left behind. Education for everyone!
Thousands of young people visit Futurália seeking study abroad options.
A space that favors face-to-face communication which permits an efficient response to these eventual doubts.
- In what grade should I start to prepare for studying abroad?
- What is the first step?
- What is necessary to study abroad?
- Are there universities and technical schools with free tuition?
- Can I study and work part-time?
- How can I have access to information concerning Student Exchange programs or Erasmus?
- How can I attend summer camp?
A vast offer that provides different options.
Some percentages that you need to know about the visitors of Futurália!
of students claim to have been very satisfied with their visit in 2022
of students recommend Futurália to their family and friends
consider Futurália to be very important when choosing their academic courses
of Teachers consider attending Futurália to be very important for their students in choosing their academic courses
of Teachers recommend attending Futurália to their family and friends
Did you know that the 2022 of Futurália had …
Entities and companies
Schools on study visit
There are 1001 ways to arrive at FIL!
The best way, and the most sustainable, is by public transports. Click here for more information on how to arrive.
Take advantage of the discounts that CP offers to Futurália visitors